Returns and Repairs
Magswitch products are covered under Warranty for Manufacturing Defects only for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse of products. For this reason, Magswitch strongly recommends the user reads the Instruction Manual fully before first use.
If a fault is found with the product, it may be replaced, repaired, or replacement parts may be sent to the customer at the discretion of Magswitch Technology. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to Magswitch. If the item is deemed to be covered under warranty, Magswitch will cover the cost of returning the item (or its replacement) to the customer.
Please note the following:
- No repairs will be completed without a valid RMA number issued prior to receipt of product.
- RMA number will be issued after this form is received. The RMA number must be referenced in all future correspondence and shipments.
- There is a $50 evaluation fee to diagnose damaged products. If the item is under warranty the charge will be waived. If the item is not under warranty, it will be added to the final cost of repair. If you choose not to have the items repaired you are still responsible for the $50 fee.
- We have a 24-hour turnaround to quote a price for repair cost and lead time after the product is received.
- If the items being sent in for repair are not under warranty, price of repairs will be discussed before repairs are completed.
- Your repair will be shipped back in the same manner it was shipped to Magswitch. If you would like your product returned to you in another way, you will be responsible for the difference in cost between the original method of shipment and the form of shipment you choose. (i.e. Sent UPS Ground, return UPS Priority Overnight.)