Telescoping Lifting Systems
Telescoping Magnetic Lifting Systems
For customers that need to lift various steel sheet dimensions, the heavy-duty Magswitch telescoping material handling equipment offers adjustability based on the length of the steel plate being handled.
Custom Lifting Device Solution
- Shorter Plates: activate only the inner magnets
- Medium Plates: activate all the magnets with the telescopic arm in the closed position
- Long Plates: activate all the magnets with the telescopic arm in the expanded position
- Fail-Safe Technology: with the loss of power, the system will not drop plates
- De-Stack: wide range of sheet thicknesses
Magswitch Heavy Lift Systems and lifting magnets fully meet the standards of US ASME Standard B30.20 for below-the-hook lifting.
|Model No||Approx System Weights (lbs)||Lift Capacity (lbs)|
In addition to groundbreaking products, Magswitch offers the expertise and resources to assist customers with their design and application challenges. To achieve the best performance, contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives for advice on fixtures, pole shoes, guarding, and magnet designs.
If you need more than a design, we’ve got you covered at a fraction of the cost of a machine shop. Magswitch can help you customize a range of components to expand the usability of your tool.
Magswitch also offers magnetic analysis to confirm holding force and validate pole shoe designs. Magswitch prides itself on having a knowledgeable team of engineers ready to handle any application. Many factors determine the performance of a magnet and all should be accounted for before selecting your tool.