Check out the Magswitch Vertical Featherboard Pro and the other new woodworking tools in action here!
Magswitch Vertical Featherboard Pro – 81101302
The Pro Vertical Featherboard is a table saw safety attachment which pushes the workpiece down against the table during feeding to prevent ride-up and kickback. Attach it to ferrous Biesemeyer-style table saw fences between the low-friction guide faces and adjust the feathers vertically to match the height of the workpiece. It can be paired with a second Pro Vertical featherboard for downward pressure on a work piece before and after the saw blade.
- Anchors to table saw for fences to provide downward pressure on work pieces as it is cut on the table saw to ensure that thin material does not bend and lift of the table.
- Ensures that non-through cuts are a consistent depth.
- Reversible for functionality on either side of the work piece.
- Configured to clamp to the center of a steel table saw fence or at any point on the steel table top.
- Compressible gaskets provide excellent grip when magnets are engaged.
- Broadly compatible with different fence sizes.
- Multiple tools interlock together if downward force is needed at multiple points.
- Nominal Max Breakaway Force: 150 lbs/ 68 kg
- Nominal Maximum Shear: 40 lbs / 18 kg
- Net Weight: 1.4 lbs / 0.63 kg
- Footprint: 3.13″x1.95-2.72 wide/ 79.5 mm long x 49.5-69mm wide
- Vertical Adjustment Range: +1.45″ to -2.87″/ +37 mm to -73 mm