The Magswitch woodworking resaw guide is designed with an angled infeed and outfeed to allow for blade drift adjustment. The roller bearing provides support and smoothly glides wood through a blade.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
- Keeps work firmly in place.
- Includes required attachment hardware and micro adjustment for fine tuning to 90 degrees.
- Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
- Sturdy yet lightweight.
- Ideal for resawing on band saws, oscillating spindle sander, or disc sander.
- Mounts to the Universal Mounting Base and MagJigs, each sold separately.
- Product Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 4 in (215.9 x 25.4 x 101.6 mm)