Our Magswitch UR10 Isolated Cobot MagBase is intended for use with collaborative robotic arms. The Cobot magnet base firmly fixtures 10 kg payload collaborative robots on ferrous materials with a twist of the wrist. Magswitch pivoting arrays can be anchored to flat and cylindrical surfaces and feature a wide footprint to reduce the risk of peeling when the end effector is at its greatest radius. The array pivot points contain electrically isolating bushings and washers to ensure welding and static transient voltages on the part/substrate are decoupled from the robot ground. Refer to the dimensional drawing below for the default mounting pattern. Custom patterns can be incorporated upon request.
|Maximum Breakaway Force1,2||4960lbs / 2250kg|
|Maximum Shear 1,2||1088lbs / 494kg|
|Individual Magnetic Pole Footprint||2.8″ x 11.7″ / 71mm x 296mm|
|Overall Magnetic Pole Footprint||15.0″x 11.7″ / 381mm x 296mm|
|Net Weight||66lbs / 30kg|
|Material Thickness – mm (in)||1.5
|Maximum Force – kg (lbs)||161.6
SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.
- UR10 Isolated Robot Base Spec Sheet
- UR10 Isolated Robot Base STEP File
- UR10 Isolated Robot Base User Manual
- Automation Product Line Brochure
- Automation Catalog
- MAC Declaration of Incorporation – Assembly Manual ( English | Spanish | German | French)