The woodworking bundle #2 is designed for the do-it-yourself (DIY) woodworker who wants to leverage the power of Magswitch's on/off magnetic technology.
Our Magswitch Woodworking Starter Kit is a versatile woodworking kit that allows you to remove the MagJigs and attach them to other fixtures. Allows for a fast and strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast iron fence. The starter set includes the Reversible Featherboard Attachment, the Universal Mounting Base, and (2) MagJig 150's!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence. Not limited by the miter slot.
- Featherboard is reversible for left and right-hand feeds.
- Accommodates the Vertical Featherboard Attachment for an added dimension of safety and protection against kickbacks.
- Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
- Product Weight: 1.7 lbs / 0.77 kg
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.3 x 2.1 in / 215.9 x 160 x 53.5 mm
In the Magswitch Workholding System, our Vertical Featherboard attachments mounts to the Reversible Featherboard Attachment, Universal Mounting Base and MagJigs (each sold separately – note, these are the tools that make up the Starter Kit). Adds a dimension of dual plane workholding.
When attached to the Pro Table Featherboard, or Reversible Featherboard, the Vertical Featherboard Attachment can be mounted in a vertical position from the top for pressure down on the material at the same time the horizontal featherboard is holding the material against the fence. When set up in the stacked position using the risers, you get dual featherboard hold on the same horizontal plane - ideal for tall material. This tool helps protect against kickbacks on vertical and horizontal plane.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast, strong setup anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
- On/Off switchable magnet technology for safe and precise positioning.
For use with the Magswitch Workholding System and the Pro Table Featherboard.
- Product Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: 8 x 0.75 x 4 in / 203.2 x 19 x 101.6 mm