The Universal Saw Indicator is a 2 in 1 tool: Miter slot to table saw blade alignment calibration and table saw fence micro adjustment indicator!
It is used to measure the alignment of the table saw blade relative to the table (and the miter slot) to allow fine adjustment of blade parallelism. When adjusting fence spacing relative to the blade, it can also be used to measure very small changes in fence parallelism. Attach it to steel cross fences (which ride in the miter slot) or to ferrous table saw tables. The indicator is attached via an adjustable slot, allowing it to slide to fit a wide variety of miter slot spacing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Works with cross fences for easy measurement of table and blade alignment.
- Allows for micro adjustment of the table saw fence in any position.
- Fast actuation of 2 magnets with a linked push pin.
- Compatible with a wide variety of table saw makes and modes.
- Nominal Max Breakaway Force: 120 lbs/ 54 kg
- Nominal Maximum Shear: 18 lbs / 8.1 kg
- Net Weight: 1.2 lbs / 0.55 kg
- Footprint: 4.9" x 5.9"/ 125 mm long x 150 wide
Universal Saw Indicator Downloads:
- 81101304-Universal Saw Indicator Metric Spec Sheet and Manual
- 81101304-Universal Saw Indicator Metric Spec Sheet and Manual (metric)