Magswitch PLAY30x7 - 81401193
Magswitch PLAY30x7 brings the power of multiple magnets together with a single point of actuation. Use these tools when handling long pipes or beams. These tools are capable of handling heavyweight applications. With customizable pole elements, you can improve handling in any application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Customizable Contact Surface
- Deep field technology
- Ideal for handling long components
- Saves energy
- Fail-safe operation
*Pole Shoes are required. Not Included with base tool.
|Max Breakaway*||782.6lbs / 355kg|
|Working Load 4:1*||195.6lbs / 88.7kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||1/2” / 12.7mm|
|Max Shear 2:1*||107.6lbs / 48.8kg|
|Minimum Thickness for De-Stack||3/16″ / 4.76mm|
|Min Actuation Pressure||26psi / 1.8Bar|
|Max Actuation Pressure||116psi / 8.0Bar
|Off Target Pressure||61psi / 4.2Bar|
|Volume of Actuator||80cm3|
|Net Weight||10.6lbs / 4.8kg|
|Air Port Thread||2x M5x0.8|
|Mounting Thread||4x Side: Ø5-M5-Ø5 NAAMS
2x Top: Ø8-M8-Ø8 NAAMS
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||41 x 258.2mm|
* Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force in each application. Always test the magswitch in each application before deployment. Refer to the magswitch information booklet for more information.
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.
- Automation Product Line Brochure
- Automation Catalog
- MAC Declaration of Incorporation – Assembly Manual ( English | Spanish | German | French)