The Magswitch GripRight 150 switchable magnet secures fixtures, fences or jigs in place at a 90 degree angle to magnetic ferrous tables, e.g., bandsaw, drill press, etc. Rotate the knob to turn On/Off 145 pounds of magnetic hold force. Simply drill a 2 each 10-32 holes in your fixture or fence and attach with the enclosed hardware.
- Make custom 90 degree jigs, fixtures or fences perpendicular to your work surface by drilling two 10-32 holes and attaching to the GripRight Magnets USING the enclosed hardware.
- Attach as many magnets to your fixtures as you want for as much strength and flexibility as you need. We recommend use of two per fixture to avoid pivot.
Create 90 degree fences, assembly jigs, cutting fixtures, blade guards, work supports or anything that makes your work faster, safer and easier.
- Excellent for woodworking, welding and fabrication.
- Designed with screw holes to allow attachment of fixtures, jig and fences.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Magnet turns completely On and Off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Hardware kit includes 2 each of the following 10-32 screws: 1-3/8" pan head,1-3/8" countersink, 5/8" pan head and 5/8" countersink
- Max Breakaway: 145 lbs on 1” steel
- Maximum Shear: 20.45 pounds
- Product Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.25 x 1.56 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 1.57 inch x 1.22 inch
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov