Magnetic fixturing clamp will secure your fixture into place. Rotate the knob to turn on and off 216 pounds of magnetic hold force. Simply drill a hole in a fixture and place the MagJig in to use for downward pressure clamping.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- 3/4" standoff for flush mount.
- Designed with screw holes to add more security in a fixture.
- Excellent for woodworking, welding, and fabrication.
- Max Breakaway: 216 lbs (98 kg)
- Full Saturation Thickness: 0.25" (6 mm)
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 56 mm x 41.25 mm
- Product Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.4 x 3.1 in (88.9 x 60.9 x 78.7 mm)