This listing is for a pack of 2 MagJig 150s.
Magnetic fixturing clamp will secure your fixture into place. Rotate the knob to turn on and off 133 pounds of magnetic hold force. Simply drill a hole in a fixture and place the MagJig in to use for downward pressure clamping.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- 3/4" standoff for flush mount.
- Designed with screw holes to add more security in a fixture.
- Excellent for woodworking, welding, and fabrication.
- Max Breakaway: 133 lbs (60.3 kg) on 1'' steel
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Product Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.17 x 5.63 x 2.48 in (182.1 x 143 x 63 mm)
- Individual Magnetic Pole Footprint: 40 mm x 31 mm