Magswitch ELAY30x5 - 81401338
The ELAY30x5 features the all-new Variable Field Output (VFO) allows the tool to de-stack thin material and optimize performance for your component. Once the part is gripped and separated from adjacent parts, the tool can be switched to full power for maximum performance. Once full on the tools can then report back a proper part present verifying a proper pick. Proper part present is an innovative feature enabling customers to teach the tool what a good part looks like, introducing compact and faster error proofing of your process. With a fail-safe built in, the Magswitch electrically actuated line of automation will improve the way things are done!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Slim profile optimized for EOAT applications
- 24VDC operation below 2.5A
- Serial communication
- Combine power and communication in one cable
- Smart tool – Proper Part Present
- Variable Field Output (VFO)
- Destack thin parts (VFO)
- Enhanced bin pick capabilities (VFO and Proper Part Present)
ACCESSORIES (Sold Separately)
|Product SKU||Product Description|
|88001110||PSK, ELAY30x5, STANDARD|
|8800968||ELAY30x5 Thin Target Pole Shoe Kit|
|88001111||ELAY30x5 EOAT Mount|
*Pole Shoes are required. Not Included with base tool.
|Maximum Breakaway Force 1 2||2186.9 N|
|Thickness for De-Stack 3||0.016” / 0.4mm|
|Nominal Supply Voltage||24 V DC|
|Peak Power Draw||2.5 A DC @ 24 V DC|
|Net Weight||12.6 lb / 5.7 kg|
|Connector Type||Male M12x1.0 – 5 Pin – A-coded|
|Mounting Options||6-M6-M6-6 (Both Sides)|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||7.33” x 1.6” / 186.2 x 41 mm|
|Material Thickness – mm (in)||0.6
|Maximum Force – Newtons (N)||263.8||536.4||654.1||862.0||1016.0||1274.9||1646.5||1803.4||2002.5||2185.9||2186.9|
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.