Magswitch AR70 Classic - 8140320
Magswitch AR70 Classic delivers a high power to weight ratio to handle material applications of any magnitude. As one of our most versatile grippers, its built to be customizable. Contact our engineers to customize the design and to fabricate custom pole shoes for your application at email@example.com
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact single magnet design
- Maximum power to weight ratio
- Saves energy - 90% less air
- Classic mounting is the most compact range
- Customizable contact surface
- Fail-safe operation
*Pole Shoes are required. Not Included with base tool.
|Max Breakaway*||960lbs / 435.4kg|
|Safe Working Load*||240lbs / 109.1kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||1/2” / 12.7mm|
|Max Safe Shear*||125lbs / 56.7kg|
|Minimum Thickness for De-Stack||1/2″ / 12.7mm|
|Min Actuation Pressure||30psi / 2.1×105pa|
|Max Actuation Pressure||145 psi / 1.0×106 pa|
|Net Weight||10.6lbs / 4.8kg|
|Air Port Thread||G1/8|
|Mounting Thread||M8 x 1.25|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||92 x 72.3mm|
* Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force in each application. Always test the magswitch in each application before deployment. Refer to the magswitch information booklet for more information.
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.
AR70 CLASSIC Downloads:
Pole Shoe Kits (PSK)
- 88001416 – AR70 Flat PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- 88001417 – AR70 135 Degree V PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- 88001418 – AR70 155 Degree V PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- Automation Product Line Brochure
- Automation Catalog
- MAC Declaration of Incorporation – Assembly Manual ( English | Spanish | German | French)