Check out the Magswitch Universal Saw Indicator and the other new woodworking tools in action here!Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=670346786035
Magswitch Universal Saw Indicator – 81101304
The Universal Saw Indicator is used to measure alignment of the table saw blade relative to the table (and the miter slot) to allow fine adjustment of blade parallelism. When adjusting fence spacing relative to the blade, it can also be used to measure very small changes in fence parallelism . Attach it to steel cross fences (which ride in the miter slot) or to ferrous table saw tables. The indicator is attached via an adjustable slot, allowing it to slide to fit a wide variety of miter slot spacings.
- Works with cross fences for easy measurement of table and blade alignment.
- Allows for micro adjustment of the table saw fence in any position.
- Fast actuation of 2 magnets with a linked push pin.
- Compatible with a wide variety of table saw makes and modes.
- Nominal Max Breakaway Force: 120 lbs/ 54 kg
- Nominal Maximum Shear: 18 lbs / 8.1 kg
- Net Weight: 1.2 lbs / 0.55 kg
- Footprint: 4.9″ x 5.9″/ 125 mm long x 150 wide