Increase speed and efficiency with the Magswitch 6 Ton Adjustable Beam Jack. Perfectly suited to pull ferrous steel flat against stiffener beams and eliminates air gaps to improve welding efficiency. A must-have tool in shipyards and anywhere steel is used!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Removes airgaps between structural members (stiffeners) and their base material.
- Lifters make contact with the base material and are turned on by simply actuating two handles. Once the lifters are actuated, the hydraulic jack can be pumped. This will apply pressure to the beam; pushing it down while pulling up the base material.
- Works stronger on thinner materials.
- Patented shallow field technology offers the ability to weld closely to magnets without having a negative effect on the weld.
- Lighter than other competitors.
- Magnet turns completely OFF and stays clean.
|Magnetic Strength*||12203 lbs / 5535 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||1 in / 25.4 mm|
|Net Weight||152.2 lbs / 69 kg|
|Max Overall Height||40 in / 1012 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||(2x) 98 x 493 mm|
*Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches.
6 Ton Beam Jack Downloads:
- Magswitch 6 Ton Beam Jack Flyer
- Magswitch 6 Ton Beam Jack Spec Sheet
- Magswitch 6 Ton Beam Jack STEP File