- Powerful magnets allow quick positioning and fine adjustment of the fence and make it easy to remove and store when a fence is not needed.
- Magnets can be positioned at different points on the fence for optimal placement on drill press tables.
- The sturdy large vertical plate that will not interfere with the drill chuck, even when drilling holes close to the fence, and can be used as a bandsaw resaw fence.
- Stop block that can be quickly be positioned flush with the drill press table or sacrificial material under the workpiece, and can be stored out of the way when it is not needed.
- The fence plate is 21 inches long by 4 5/16 inches high.
|Maximum Breakaway Force 1,2,4||291.01 lbs / 132 kg|
|Maximum Shear 1,2,4||41.89 lbs / 19 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||0.24 in / 6 mm|
|Overall Height (Max)||4.29 in / 109 mm|
|Overall Length||21 in / 533.4 mm|
|Overall Width||2.72 in / 69.15 mm|
|Net Weight||8.38 lbs / 3.8 kg|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||1.57 x 1.22 (2x) in / 40 x 31 (2x) mm|
|Material Thickness – mm (in)||0.5
|Maximum Force – kg (lbs)||16.9
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.