Magswitch MagDrill Disruptor 43 is a brand new member of the MagDrill Disruptor Series that offers superior magnetic performance on a range of steel-flat or curved surfaces. With an incredible hold on thin steel, MagDrill Disruptor 43 is our middle level drill with added features!
Features • Powered by our patented technology, our magnets do not require electricity and stays in place during power loss.
• Lightweight, compact and safe magnetic drill.
• Drill holds strong on thick or thin steel (down to 11 gauge!).
• Swivel base can be used on flat as well as curved surfaces.
• Can be used on 3” pipe and up, inside or outside the curve.
• The base magnets can be ‘partially actuated’ in order to slide the drill into precise position.
• Easy cleaning, inspection and maintenance as one magnet can be turned off and the other can still hold while pivoting the tool.
• Drill cuts holes up to 1-11/16” in diameter and 1-11/16” deep.
• Standard ¾” Weldon spindle will take popular cutters.