Magswitch T20 - 81401258
Magswitch T20 - 81401258
The Magswitch T20 is compact and powerful, boasting cutting edge technology enhancements and precision mounting interfaces. This tool is great for fixtures, pin locating, and thin part material handling. Additional custom pole shoe geometry allows for extreme flexibility in applications. This tool is a precision fit for your next project!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Larger air ports (G1/8) for increased compatibility and robust connections
- Manufactured to precision tolerances with top face NAAMS mounting
- Tool is equipped with externally accessible manual override
- 54x36x32.5 dimension and Maximum Breakaway of 75.4 lbs/34kg*
- In case of power loss and maintenance inspections, the external manual override is included which saves the day!
ACCESSORIES (Sold Separately)
|Product SKU||Product Name|
|8800864||T20 Prox Cap Kit|
|8800840||Standard Pole Shoe Kit T20|
|8800906||T20 Pin Clamp Pole Shoe Kit|
|8800878||T20 Thin Optimized Pole Shoe Kit|
|88001122||PSK, T20, 135deg V-CUT POLE SHOE|
|88001444||ARMOR KIT, T20, STANDARD BIN PICKING|
|88001445||PSK, T20, FLAT POLE SHOES. ARMOR READY|
|88001446||PSK, T20, 135deg V-CUT POLE SHOES, ARMOR READY|
|88001447||PSK, T20, 155deg V-CUT POLE SHOES, ARMOR READY|
|8800997||BRACKET KIT, T20, REPLACE AR20 NAAMS KNS|
|8800999||BRACKET KIT, T20, REPLACE AR20 NAAMS, TOP HOLES|
|8800998||BRACKET KIT, T20, REPLACES AR20 NAAMS KNE|
|88001016||BRACKET KIT, T20, REPLACES AR20 NAAMS, FRONT HOLES|
*Pole Shoes are required. Not Included with base tool.
|Maximum Breakaway Force 1,2||75lbs / 34kg|
|Maximum Shear 1,2||22lbs / 10kg|
|Minimum Thickness for De-Stack 3||0.118in / 3.0mm|
|Overall Height||2.1in / 54.0mm|
|Overall Length||1.4in / 36.0mm|
|Overall Width||1.3in / 32.5mm|
|Net Weight||0.42lbs /0.19kg|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||1.4×0.8in / 36.0×21.0mm|
|Max Allowable Pressure||90psi / 0.62MPa|
|Material Thickness – mm (in)||0.5
|Maximum Force – kg (lbs)||4.1
|Required Air Pressure 4 – bar (psi)||3.0
- SWL (Safe Working Load) = Maximum Force5/ Safety Force (≥5)
- 1Determined in laboratory environment on 2” thick SAE1018 Steel with surface roughness 63 micro inches with optimized pole shoes. Many factors contribute to the actual breakaway force and safe working load in each application. Consult a Magswitch Applications Engineer and test the Magswitch in each application before deployment.
- 2All data applies to unit with flat pole shoes installed.
- 3Determined with SAE1018 Steel L=200mm W=200mm.
- 4Values may vary by +/- 5%.
- 5Maximum forces listed above are not safe lifting forces. Designer must take into account safety factor when specifying tool. Magswitch recommends SWL = 5:1 for most applications.
Pole Shoe Kits (PSK)
- 88001445 – T20 Flat PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- 88001446 – T20 135 Degree V PSK, Armor Ready
- 88001447 – T20 155 Degree V PSK, Armor Ready STEP File
- Automation Catalog
- MAC Declaration of Incorporation – Assembly Manual ( English | Spanish | German | French)